Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (83)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists

This weeks topic is Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check Up On. I think this is a really cute topic! 
  1. Jace and Clary. I know we'll be seeing more of these guys in future series but I still wonder how things are going. 
  2. Cole and Isabel. Sinner really gave these guys a happy ending. 
  3. Sam and Grace. We did get to see a little bit of these guys in Sinner so that was nice. 
  4. All the couples from Percy Jackson and The Heroes or Olympus. 
  5. Warner and Juliette. 
  6. Maxon and America. I know we'll be seeing more of these guys in The Heir. 
  7. Eleanor and Park. I've heard whispers about a sequel so fingers crossed. 
  8. Tobias. This one makes me want to cry a little bit. 
  9. Katy and Daemon. 
  10. Hazel. This one also makes me wanna cry. 
Wow this really made me miss my babies :(. I know that was like all couples but sorry not sorry! Let me know what you guys would pick in the comments!
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment