|Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists|
This weeks topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated 2015 Debut Novels. There are so many great debuts coming out next year so this topic was pretty easy for me.
- My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga-Long story short, two teens team up to kill themselves before one starts to have second thoughts. I'm not really sure why that sounds so interesting to me, but it does.
- Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca-Not gonna lie, the cover looking a lot like a Katie McGarry book was what originally drew me in. Plus the synopsis sounds pretty great, too.
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir-As soon as I read what this was about I wanted to read it. Undercover slaves and soldiers in a Rome-like world. All the yes.
- Tracked by Jenny Martin-Basically, Jenny is a local author and I've wanted to read this ever since I met her. My body is ready.
- I Am Her Revenge by Meridith Moore-Just the title gets me. Plus the cover is gorgeous.
- The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne-The cover is so, so pretty. That's enough, really.
- The Edge of Forever by Melissa E. Hurst-I found this while looking for books for this list and knew I had to add it. Time travel. Enough said.
- The Night We Said Yet by Lauren Gibaldi-I just love books like this about nights like that.
- Tangled Webs by Lee Bross-Historical London. Double lives. Thieves and spies. Yes, yes, and yes.
- The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall-Even after reading the synopsis I'm still not really sure what this is about. But I'm definitely interested.