Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (74)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists

This weeks topic is Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2015. Gotta love those new year topics :)
  1. Get caught up on series. There's some big series out there that I've wanted to read forever but still haven't. 
  2. Get into contact with publishers. We've been saying we wanted to do this for awhile. We even have a lot of contact information but we haven't used it. 
  3. Continue growing. This little blog isn't so little anymore. It's an amazing feeling knowing your blog is growing.
  4. Explore New Adult. I've honestly been a little scared to try out New Adult. But Jennifer Armentrout has made it worth the try! 
  5. Attend the Romantic Times Convention. This one is in Dallas this year but it's very expensive to go. 
  6. Get caught up on reviews. You guys have no idea how behind I am on reviews. The books I'm reviewing currently are books I read at least a year ago. 
  7. Make it to more book events. I'm literally the worst about going to events and we have so many in Texas. 
I was so close to 10 :(. Well I hope you guys have a fabulous New Year. Let me know in the comments what your resolutions are!  

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment