Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (73)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists

This weeks topic is Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year. I haven't done one of these in a while, but what books I want for Christmas is a very easy topic for me! Some of these I've already asked for (and already helped my parents order) and others are ones I can only hope Santa will give me.

  • The new Harry Potter boxed set-I've wanted these books since the first cover was released. They are all so incredibly gorgeous. But I already have copies and zero room on my shelves. That's why Jasmine didn't buy me them like she almost did. Some kind of blog partner/best friend she is.
  • The Vampire Academy 3-6-Now this boxed set I did ask for. I don't need any excuse to not binge read these once I have them all. I'll get there soon, I promise.
  • The new Percy Jackson boxed set-Yet again these covers are so lovely. And yet again I have no room. At least in this case my copies are super beat up. So really I should have asked for these. Santa?
  • Attachments and Landline by Rainbow Rowell-I will read anything this woman writes. Anything. So even though I don't normally read adult, I asked for these pretties. I plan on getting to them very soon.
  • This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner-Santa, why did this have to be released on the 23rd? I don't think even you could work that fast, much less UPS.
  • Amy and Rodgers Epic Detour and Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson-I've been dying to read her books for ages and after I read and loved Since You've Been Gone I knew I had to have these. I know I'm going to devour them.
  • The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin-I've been dying for this ever since Evolution's horrible ending. And I couldn't get it when it finally came out. And I asked for it. And I'm excited.
That's my top ten this week. Now I have to send it to Santa. It's very last minute, but he probably won't mind, right? 

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. And you get all the books you ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment