|Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists|
This weeks topic is Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year. I haven't done one of these in a while, but what books I want for Christmas is a very easy topic for me! Some of these I've already asked for (and already helped my parents order) and others are ones I can only hope Santa will give me.
- The new Harry Potter boxed set-I've wanted these books since the first cover was released. They are all so incredibly gorgeous. But I already have copies and zero room on my shelves. That's why Jasmine didn't buy me them like she almost did. Some kind of blog partner/best friend she is.
- The Vampire Academy 3-6-Now this boxed set I did ask for. I don't need any excuse to not binge read these once I have them all. I'll get there soon, I promise.
- The new Percy Jackson boxed set-Yet again these covers are so lovely. And yet again I have no room. At least in this case my copies are super beat up. So really I should have asked for these. Santa?
- Attachments and Landline by Rainbow Rowell-I will read anything this woman writes. Anything. So even though I don't normally read adult, I asked for these pretties. I plan on getting to them very soon.
- This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner-Santa, why did this have to be released on the 23rd? I don't think even you could work that fast, much less UPS.
- Amy and Rodgers Epic Detour and Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson-I've been dying to read her books for ages and after I read and loved Since You've Been Gone I knew I had to have these. I know I'm going to devour them.
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin-I've been dying for this ever since Evolution's horrible ending. And I couldn't get it when it finally came out. And I asked for it. And I'm excited.