Friday, September 26, 2014

Author Love 28: Miranda Kenneally


Displaying PicsArt_1389404701521.jpg
 Author Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many authors and books out there that we love so much and want the world to know about. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick one of your favorite authors. Write what you like about them and/or their books. You can also include an author bio and synopsis of their book if you want.

In the stands
Author Bio from Goodreads:
Growing up in Tennessee, Miranda Kenneally dreamed of becoming an Atlanta Brave, a country singer (cliché!), or a UN interpreter. Instead she writes, and works for the State Department in Washington, D.C., where George W. Bush once used her shoulder as an armrest. Miranda loves Twitter, Star Trek and her husband

I've recently become a big fan of this author. I read her first two books and enjoyed them but wasn't wowed. Then, I read Breathe Annie, Breathe and I was blown away. I seriously have so much love for that book. I now have a ton of faith in this author. I will read anything she writes! If you don't know who this is be sure to look her up! 

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment