Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout






****"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.****


My pick this week is:


Sentinel (Covenant, #5)
Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected release date: November 2nd, 2013
from Spencer Hill Press

It's a beautiful day for a war. Alex must face a terrible choice between destruction of everything she loves and her own destruction. The final book in the COVENANT series.

If you know me at all you know that I love Greek mythology. So it's kind of a given that I love this series. It's one of my favorites. Even though I'm super sad that this is the last one and I'm probably going to cry my eyes out, all these characters (maybe even Seth) deserve their happy ending. That doesn't necessarily mean they're going to get one. We'll have to see. 


Marissa

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, we're on the same page. This is probably going to be the most epic ending of the year!! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete