Monday, November 21, 2011

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer review

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)


Reading Level: Young Adult
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
First in a series

Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.


It can.


She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.


There is.


She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.


She's wrong.




I had to put up the trailer I love it.

Review:

This is my first review so it probably won`t be the best.
The thing that originally drew me to this book was the cover; it’s gorgeous. And then I read the synopsis and I had to read it. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer was nothing like I expected it would be. Believe me that short synopsis doesn`t do it justice. It was amazing! The plot was very original and like nothing I`ve ever read before. Noah was super hot and super sweet :) him and Mara were so cute. They were practically made for each other for reasons you won`t know unless you the book. And I highly recommend you do. I can`t wait to see what Michelle Hodkin comes comes up with next especially because it ends in a cliffhanger. 5/5 stars :)



Marissa <3



No comments:

Post a Comment