Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (69)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists

This weeks topic is Top Ten Book Series I Want to Start. I almost didn't do this week because I didn't think I would be able to come up with anything. I don't have ten but I managed to come up with a few.
  1. The Unwanteds series by Lisa McMann. This series is middle grade. I read the first one and own the second but haven't managed to catch up. 
  2. The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showlater. I own the first book but not the rest. I think this series sounds incredibly unique. 
  3. The Immortal Rules series by Julie Kagawa. This series is incredibly popular. I'm a big fan of this author so I need to check this one out!
  4. Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead. This is another super popular series that I've heard amazing things about. 
  5. Keeper of the Lost Cities series by Shannon Messenger. This is another middle grade. I really want to make it a goal to read more middle grade. 
  6. The Fallen World series by Megan Crewe. Another I read the first book and never read the rest. Now that all the books are out, I hope to catch up.
That's all I could come up with! Let me know in the comments if you guys have read any of the series or what you guys would pick.
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment