Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (57)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists

This weeks topic is Top Ten Characters Who X( fill in the blank). This is a super fun topic! I'm going with Top Ten Character Who Recently Stole My Heart.
  1. The whole gang from Unbreakable by Kami Garcia. 
  2. Alice and Harvey from Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy.
  3. Guy and Madox from Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott. 
  4. Cress and Throne from Cress by Marissa Meyer.
  5. Isaiah from Crash Into You by Katie McGarry.
  6. Cath and Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
  7. A from Every Day by Daivd Levithan.
  8. Willow from Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan
  9. Iolanthe and Titus from The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
  10. Dante Walker from The Collector by Victoria Scott
Those are my picks for this week! I tried to pick from whatever I read these last few months. Let me know in the comments what you guys would pick!

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment